Monday, January 3, 2011

Something New

Happy 2011, Everyone! I like the sound of that - don't you? Twenty Eleven. Kind of rolls off your tongue like poetry.

I know I promised you Something New. And here it is:

A New Look for the Blog.

It's bright. It's beautiful. It's Blue!

Remember my old look - green, woodsy, and traditional? Yeah, I got tired of that one.

So I'm bursting out of my shell, so to speak, and will probably tweak this some more as I go.

And what are my New Year's resolutions - you might ask? Eat better, exercise more, write more often?

Nah, those are tired old resolutions.

This year - I've decided to find JOY in my life Every. Single. Day.

Even if I'm having a terrible horrible no-good bad, bad day, I hereby resolve to find something JOYFUL Every Single Day.

And, at the risk of sounding like an old Dolly Parton/Whitney Houston song - that's what I wish for you, too - Joy! Hope you all have a great year!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'll second that and find joy in every single day also! I like the brighter look of the blog.