Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Springtime Cat

Announcing - my newest release, and the second in a series of short reads called Cat Tales:


THE SPRINGTIME CAT.


Eleven-year-old Dee Chase finds an injured tabby cat hiding in a blackberry patch. As the animal regains health and sneaks its way into Dee's heart, it helps Dee handle a rough patch going on with her family. But the cat keeps coming up with surprises, and ultimately will heal Dee's family in unexpected ways.

This short story from Linda Benson, award-winning author of books about the human-animal bond, will surely touch your heart in any season.


The first in this series is called THE WINTER KITTEN, and this newest story has different characters, different plot, and a different cat. And to paraphrase one of my reviews from the first book: "it's not (just) about the cat."

Hope you enjoy THE SPRINGTIME CAT. Once again, it's priced at only $0.99. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Springtime-Cat-Tales-ebook/dp/B00IBOQZU6


And for those of you still stuck in snow, rain, or ice, I hope Spring comes soon for you!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Loved the first kitty book and just bought the second one for my Kindle. I know I'll love it.
Thanks for writing them, Linda.
Patti

Linda Benson said...

Thanks for the support, Patti! So appreciated. Because you're an animal lover like me, I'm pretty sure you'll like this one, too. Enjoy!