Monday, November 11, 2013

Veterans Day - and a Free eBook!


On this Veterans Day, we honor all veterans, past and present. I truly appreciate all of the men and women serving in our armed forces, and offer thanks and gratitude for their sacrifices.

 
For many of us, today marks a holiday from work or school. With cold weather settling in, some of you might enjoy curling up with a good book. Or a short story. So for today only, November 11th, my brand new eBook, called The Winter Kitten is FREE on Amazon.


 Here is the link to download it: http://www.amazon.com/Winter-Kitten-Linda-Benson-ebook/dp/B00GD4TDCI

And if you don't have a Kindle? You can download the Kindle app free from the same page, to read it on your computer or other device.

Hurry! One day only! Download your free eBook.

Then call or hug someone and thank them for their service, and curl up to read a sweet story. It's a short read, and I hope you like it!

3 comments:

Patricia said...

Forgot to tell you Linda, that I bought this book last week and finished it. I really loved it and, unlike most books I read, I have not forgotten what is was about. It really resonated with me because of the sensitive way you wrote about the young girl's emotions and the great happy ending.
Thanks for writing it.
Patti

Linda Benson said...

Thank you SO much for buying the book, Patti. I appreciate the support and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. *Hugs*

Linda

Laura S. said...

Thanks to all of our veterans!

Happy reading and writing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines