Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fred the Bad Kitten - the Ambush

Fred the Bad Kitten is growing up. He's ten months old now - is that still a kitten?


He plays outside during the day, and catches voles and mice (good kitty.)


He hasn't learned how to catch birds yet (thank goodness) but he's trying.


His newest method - The Ambush (as demonstrated below):



If I sit here perfectly still, I know a birdie will fly by.


(They can't see me, can they?)



Waiting. Waiting . . .




Oh well. Bor-ing. Think I'll get down now . . .





except this is harder than it looks . . .



Maybe I'll just wait down here on the ground for the little birdies.




Here Birdie, Birdie . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fred is squite entertaining. You may have to write a book about him!

Cynthia Chapman Willis said...

This is so funny, Linda! I've shared my homes with kitty cats all my life, so I am very familiar with Fred's techniques. And in my opinion, he IS still a kitten, but then I still call my five year old a kitten, so. . .

Beware, birdies!

Customized Essay said...

Lovely cat...