1. In a post on your blog, nominate 5 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
So. Here are seven random things about me:
- I love all fruits - and most vegetables (not big on okra or brussel sprouts) - but my very favorite fruit to eat are Ripe Apricots - right off the tree.
- I have never been to New York or to Europe, but I've been to Halibut Cove, Alaska by boat and to the bottom of the Grand Canyon by mule.
- I have owned horses for 45 years, although I have none at this very moment.
- I've owned donkeys for fourteen years and will hereby state publicly that there is nothing cuter than a baby donkey.
- I read an average of two novels a week. I write an average of one novel a year.
- The book I am reading right now is My Life in France, by Julia Child. It's not one I would have picked out myself, but was chosen by our book club, and I am quite enjoying it!
- My newest book - The Girl Who Remembered Horses - at this moment sits at #1 on a Goodreads list called Fantasy Books Featuring Horses. This makes me happy.
Okay, and now to nominate five more blogging friends for this award!
1) On The Way To Critter Farm, written by my friend Danni, who shares my love of donkeys.
2) Wavy Lines, written by writer and blogger extraordinaire Laura Marcella.
3) Sharon Ledwith: I Came. I Saw. I Wrote. who is a fellow Musa writer, with a new book out soon!
4) Laptops and Lattes, a blog by author friend and fellow animal lover Cynthia Willis.
5) Fearless Riding, written by fellow horsewoman Beth.
Enjoy! Have Fun!!