Sunday, March 13, 2016

New Release - The Grandfather Cat

Announcing  
The Grandfather Cat - Cat Tales #7 
Just Released!


Nadia, a busy professional realtor, is excited to land a new listing: a quaint older home that she hopes will sell quickly. But after a hasty cleanup effort, the owners leave something important behind. And Nadia, already overburdened with work, must now deal with a bad-tempered, unwanted old cat.

This one is available right now on Amazon, and shortly will be available on B&N, iTunes, Kobo, and most other ebook distributors.

Let me shed a little light on how I came up with the theme for this story. My husband and I are of the age where our parents, and many of our friends' parents are nearing the end of their lives, or need to be in a retirement home shortly. And because my mind wanders is this direction, I always want to know what happens to their pets? What about the dear dog or cat who spent years giving comfort to a senior: keeping that person company, giving them emotional support and a reason for living?

Will someone take them in? Or will they be discarded like useless furniture?

The Grandfather Cat is the story of one old man's unwanted cat, and what becomes of him. I hope you like it.

And just for fun, I ended up introducing a couple of the characters from one of my earlier Cat Tales into this story. Hope you can find them!

Here's a little contest: Be the first person to identify them, and tell me what Cat Tale they were in - and I'll send you a free eBook edition of any of my other Cat Tales, or any novel of mine.

Enter your answer in the comments, and I'll contact you if you're the winner!

Thanks everyone! Hope you enjoy this one!

http://www.amazon.com/Grandfather-Cat-Tales-Book-ebook/dp/B01CWCV5MK




No comments: