Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Coming Soon . . .

Hi Everyone! What have I been doing this Summer? Working.

Besides cutting blackberries, and endlessly watering plants and garden during a very hot summer, I've been writing The Autumn Kitten, which is the fourth in my series of short fiction called Cat Tales.

And I can't wait to share it with you! Pegged for a September release date, I'll post the cover as soon as I can.

But here's a bit of a teaser: the main character is Grace, a widow. Usually happy by herself, she does suffer from loneliness, and unwittingly gets involved in the Internet Dating scene. But then there's that pair of blue eyes staring at her through the screen of her new iPad, which causes her to act impulsively in a life-changing way.

Think these Cat Tales are merely little lightweight animal stories? Think again.

Oh, by the way: this time, the cat is a Siamese mix. Except for the old rescue cat, who . . .

Well, More Later!



No comments: